Production Technician APPLY NOW
· Candidate must possess minimum of secondary education or technical/engineering related qualification.
· At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field preferred.
· Without relevant experience will be considered.
· Self-motivated and resourceful.
· Possesses drive with “can-do” attitude.
· Build assemblies as per work instruction.
· Follow methods and sequence of operations in performing cable routing, electronics installation, and mechanical assembly.
· Handles production tasks and ensure daily target with highest quality are achieved to meet product specifications.
· Meet cycle time as defined in the standard work combination sheet and daily production schedule.
· Provide suggestions to improve the quality of workmanship standards.
· Ensure Good Documentation Practice.
· Maintains good 5S housekeeping.
· Comply and adhere to company Quality Management System and Environment, Health & Safety Management System requirements.
· Other duties/ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor.